Thursday, October 15, 2015

Now I am ready for October

For many years I didn't do my nails, or if I did it was for a special occasion and was always just a clear coat.

I was always jealous of the women I saw that had really cute nails.

That was probably the main reason I was attracted to Jamberry.

CUTE NAILS...VERY CUTE NAILS!

They don't cost very much.
They don't smudge.
I can do them myself at home.

They last, for me, about 8-10 days.
They could go longer, but I like them to look brand new AND there are SO MANY CUTE styles that I am just anxious to try another one by then.

Take Halloween for instance....
Jamberry has:
Witches
Candy Corn
and Pumpkin Faces

Here are the two manicures I have done so far this month-

#Spellbound

#StickyFingers

#PumpkinPals

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Very Cute Nails | Blogger Template by Enny Law