Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Layering Your Jamberry Wraps

I totally adore the Jamberry Nail Wrap Snowbound and had already purchased it--
Then I saw this picture-- WOW!!!

Snowbound is a "clear" wrap and is beautiful all on it's own (top left image in the picture)
But look at the AMAZING results when you layer it on top of another wrap.
Because part of the wrap is "clear" you see the wrap underneath show through.




I decided to layer Snowbound over the October Hostess Exclusive Wrap.
I also took it a step further and continued to layer it with TrueShine Gel.
(One layer base coat, one very light layer Sweet 16, then top coat-- curing in between each coat)

The results were GORGEOUS!


Layering wraps is very simple--
I like to apply the first wrap as indicated on the video to the right.
Then I do a second application-- just like the first application with the wrap I want layered on top.
The secret to layering is getting the wraps to line up right on top of each other.

I am highlighting "layering" all during the month of December on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Very Cute Nails | Blogger Template by Enny Law